Designed to fit the compact Polarie Star Tracker camera motor drive to enable best possible polar alignment accuracy.
Includes reticle for alignment to stars of Octans including Sigma, Chi, Tau and Upsilon.
Power: 5 X
Field of View: 10 degrees
Type: Three stars alignment, with precessional compensation (until year 2040) Northern hemisphere: Polaris, dUMi, 51Cep Southern hemisphere: sOct,tOct, xOct
Illumination: Auto power-off type dark-field illuminator is integrated (adjustable in 8 steps)
Power: CR2032 Battery x 1 piece. 1 piece is included for monitor purpose
Installing accuracy within approx. 3 arc min
Size: Dia. 60mm x 115(L)mm
Country of origin: Japan
- Polar axis is aligned by placing specified three stars in the specified positions.
- No need to set hour angle.
- The built-in scale is illuminated in red, so that the sacle is clearly visible in dark night sky background.
- The brightness of the dimmable illumination can be adjusted in 8 steps.
- When pressing the illumination button, scale is illuminated for one to two minutes.
- Power will automatically turn off after a lapse of illuminating time to prevent unnecessary power consumption